catapult magazine

catapult magazine

discussion

demon possession

MissPoca
Jun 09 2004
03:01 pm

Yes. I believe in demon possesion. My father is an evangelist and does a lot of work among people with intense bondage that comes from dabbling in the occult or hinduism etc. You won’t believe how shocking it is when you are faced with someone who loses consciousness before your eyes and then another foreign voice speaks from their mouth. This person then becomes something totally different and does things they would normally not be capable of doing. When my father prays, he speaks outright to the spirit and commands it to leave in the name of Jesus. More often than not it refuses and then things get more complicated because then there is some root in the person’s life that gives the devil a foothold. Many times the person may not even be aware of the bondage or the sin. It may be something done in ignorance. My father asks for their name and where they come from and eventually after those things have been dealt with, they are forced to bow the knee and leave. They literally bow the knee! Using the person’s body they get up and bow down and then the person will regain consciousness.
It is more complicated than that and if you want more information you may need to ask more direct or specific questions. My father really knows alot from about 25 years of experience and as for signs of demon possession it is really difficult to say. There are different kinds of possession or shall I say different intensities and they exibit themselves differently. It also depends on what the person was involved in that caused the bondage.
Let me know if I can help.