catapult magazine

catapult magazine

discussion

What Happened?

richardgreencfr
Aug 17 2006
09:15 am

As a new comer to this site I’m also curious about what happened to Ricky Bobby.

Was he contacted and engaged in a dialogue about the concerns of the CINO censors so that it was clear to him that his expression of free speech was a problem for the CINO folks.

Was he respected as an individual and asked to explain or defend himself before he was axed.

Curious. I guess i wonder because I would want to be treated that way.

It does leave me with a curious perspective on CINO and the process of censorship that goes on here.

Eddie, it seems that if a long time member like yourself has these feelings, and like you said has had them for a long time there must be something to it. I hope the CINO folks that take care of censorship don’t write you off like they did RB. I also would love to hear from some long time members in response to Eddie.

My question is does anyone else feel like there is a lot of cliqueism or elitism that includes folks that articulate a certain worldview(s) or present their thoughts wrapped in a particular type of language or tone? Is it possible that Eddie is the only one that notices this?

I did notice in the past few days that I have been a member that not too many people engaged RB in response to his posts. (including myself). Not too many people have engaged or responded to me either. Observations.

Richard out.