catapult magazine

catapult magazine

discussion

Resurrection?

kirstin
Nov 15 2005
10:10 am

I should mention that we’re also in discussion with someone about a camping event/conference in Ontario north of Toronto. Because we have space and individuals willing to help organize, I imagine this is the one that we’ll establish first (as in next summer), but we have talked about wanting to hold an event in the western half of the country as well to make ^cino events more accessible for more people.

We’ll have more details in a couple of months after we get a chance to meet face-to-face with the Ontario people.

RagamuffinA
Nov 03 2005
02:29 pm

We need a resurection of Camping is not optional!
Who’s with me??

laurencer
Nov 03 2005
02:57 pm

I’m totally with you! Of course, that means I’ll have to do some work …

RagamuffinA
Nov 03 2005
07:04 pm

What can I do??

kirstin
Nov 04 2005
08:17 am

RagamuffinA, are you still in the Pacific NW? Might this be a connection with another event someone brought to our attention: the annual camping trip/Celtic prayer retreat of the Mustard Seed Associates? One of their board members had indicated to me some time ago that there might be a way to link through this event. MSA is the organization of Tom and Christine Sine and each August they have a conference on an island—I want to say it in the Puget Sound. Any thoughts?

RagamuffinA
Nov 05 2005
02:11 am

I am no longer in the Pacific NW but in the southern California area (crazy, I know). I have no problem commuting to the Puget Sound area, however. :D

bamundy
Nov 13 2005
07:45 pm

Hey, I’d be up for a road trip for camping to the pacnw . . .let’s go . . .

laurencer
Dec 08 2005
11:51 pm

Well, here’s a little teaser to whet your appetite. And we’ve started a new ^camping is not optional e-mail list for those interested in receiving updates.